Contact info: Jenifer Murrweiss | RE/MAX Town Center Mill Creek | 425-422-7243
Luxury and Warmth in One Great Package
13328 S Machias Rd, Snohomish, WA 98290
KEY FEATURES Year Built: 1967- EFFECTIVE DATE 2012 Sq Footage: 1868 sqft. Bedrooms: 4 Beds Bathrooms: 2 Baths Floors: 2 Parking: 2 Garage Lot Size: 0.39 Acres Property Type: Single Family House
WOW! Completely remodeled home close to Snohomish, Lake Stevens and Centennial Trail! You will be amazed by the high quality materials and workmanship in this home. Large dream kitchen with quality cherry cabinetry, stainless appliances & designer lighting. Beautiful granite in kitchen & bathrooms. Detailed millwork, designer paint inside and out, solid core doors, a pellet AND wood stove. The list goes on and on. Newer roof, windows, heating. Nothing needs to be done! You must see to believe!
What a day yesturday! Put in an offer on a home in a HOT neighborhood for one of my investor clients and we were one of 30 offers! Yes, 30 I could not believe it!
I have been really rocking lately on getting homes for my clients in multiple offer situations but today I was humbled and reminded sometimes you can do everything possible and still not be the winning bid. I dont know exactly as of yet but, was told the winning offer was WAY over asking! It must have been because ours was too.
Sometimes this market is so crazy and just goes to show you what I have been saying lately there are more people looking earlier this year than I have seen in the last few years. So if you are in the market get out there soon because the best deals go very fast.
Or if your considering selling give me a call for a FREE Price Analysis anytime!
Here are some recent listings from my office and more coming. Its getting busy!
1. Change jobs, become self –employed or quit your job.
2. Buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it!)
3. Use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Buy Furniture or appliances on credit!!!- Or you will be paying for storage because you have no where to put it. Not until I give you the keys. After the funding and recording they still run credit one more time after you sign. I have seen this happen several times you dont want it to happen to you, you have worked to hard to get to this point.
7. Originate any inquires into your credit
8. Make large or cash deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Change bank accounts.
10. Co-sign a loan for anyone
I give this information to all my home-buyers 1st or other. Its a great reminder and will save a lot of frustration in the end.