THOU SHALT NOT:
1. Change jobs, become self –employed or quit your job.
2. Buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it!)
3. Use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Buy Furniture or appliances on credit!!!- Or you will be paying for storage because you have no where to put it. Not until I give you the keys. After the funding and recording they still run credit one more time after you sign. I have seen this happen several times you dont want it to happen to you, you have worked to hard to get to this point.
7. Originate any inquires into your credit
8. Make large or cash deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Change bank accounts.
10. Co-sign a loan for anyone
I give this information to all my home-buyers 1st or other. Its a great reminder and will save a lot of frustration in the end.